Monday, September 5, 2011

Hibernating

It's been almost a month now since my last post. I'm sure it's not about nothing to share or talk about. On a positive note, it might be because I have adjusted pretty quickly to my new living environment that includes friends, foods, places, etc. Nonetheless, everyday is a discovery and a promise that I would be catching up soon. Life has indeed been good these past few weeks except the stress I am having caused by my returned boxes to Ha Noi, Viet Nam. It's another story not really worth sharing but might give lessons to those travelers and movers like me.

For now, I'll park my fingers from ticking the keyboard as this is just an excuse to divert my attention away from serious stuff and making myself coffee. According to a friend on FB, I only have to take water as a cold therapy, no coffee or tea. Not a very good therapy considering how addicted I am to coffee.

Now, I have to go back to work.

No comments: